Apply for a District 4 Internship
I’m proud to offer internships in my office. I want to encourage young people with an interest in government, a passion to help others and who are willing to work as part of a team to apply. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are postponing the hiring of Summer 2020 interns until further notice.
- Flexible schedule during business hours (8 am - 5 pm with occasional opportunities for work in the evenings)
- Interns will have the chance to work at the Board of Supervisors and learn what public service at the local level is like.
- Individual responsibilities will be determined based on strengths, previous work experience and interests.
- College student or High School senior
- Reliable, efficient, takes initiative, is friendly and treats all people that enter the office with respect.