APPLY FOR AN INTERNSHIP
I’m proud to offer internships in my office. I want to encourage young people with an interest in government, a passion to help others and who are willing to work as part of a team to apply. We will begin accepting applications in March for Summer 2020 interns. If you would like to apply please fill out this form. If you have any questions please email my Legislative Aide Maggie Cornejo: email@example.com.
Please note that the COVID-19 pandemic may impact the start date for the internship.
- Flexible schedule during business hours (8 am - 5 pm with occasional opportunities for work in the evenings)
- Interns will have the chance to work at the Board of Supervisors and learn what public service at the local level is like.
- Individual responsibilities will be determined based on strengths, previous work experience and interests.
- College student or High School senior
- Reliable, efficient, takes initiative, is friendly and treats all people that enter the office with respect.